Saturday, February 13, 2010

kantung anggur yang baru....

Posted by vero at 2:57 AM
Yesterday, as usual.. went to URBAN service, and again, during the service,
He spoke to me thru the service leader, when he spoke about new thing that God will give to us. Gosh! I really really doesn't like when he speak about it! Coz my heart seems rebel to receive it.. But , to be honest, at my first attendance at URBAN service, the first thing that I remember at the time he also said about : kantung anggur yang baru ( dunno how to translate it into English :) )
And again, yesterday nite, he said about new thing that God will give us...

Hmm... Why does my heart so hard to receive it... And I am afraid of standing in different side of Him... coz I know what kind of Person I deal with.. He has power to control my life just as He wants to.

And alsoooo: yesterday the opening song is the song I heard in SIngapore:
"I'm not gonna live by what I see... I'm not gonna live by what I feel..."
God... it has been about 2.5 months ya from that moment.. Thanks God, I've passed that time... and now the even the scar is still there, but the pain is being heal. Thanks God... :)

Aiiiiyaa... the second great things has happened during this year:
First : as I mentioned before : accidently going to Malay.. hehe
Second: for some time ago I was thinking of helping my parent to renov our new house,... but at the time I just thought that probably I can only give not much money since I still have to save for another plan... But suddenly... this month the employee get yearly bonus... And thanks God , He answers me, even I just dream of doing it, but He make it possible to me! Our awesome God : "Allah ku kan mencukup kebutuhan ku, menurut kekayaan dan kemuliaanNya."

Again, I 'm proud of being Your daughter.... :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

experience, learn, share Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting